miércoles, 20 de junio de 2012

Why do I want to be a vet?

Since I was a kid, I always has liked the animals, mainly dogs and cats, because they were the animals that were around me, and I said that dreamed to be "doctor of little dog", then as I got older,  I was involving with most types of animals including horses, cows and other livestock animals, as too about animals exótic and wild, and I never ceased to delight any animal, all are my passion. First I wanted to work in domestic animals like cats and dogs, then as I was relating and knowing most of the animal world and started to confuse me because I would cover not only small animals, if not wild animals or exotic, etc ... 


Now, about other careers, too I like the astronomy, the secrets of space and all this, although I know that are careers very different, both passionate me. Finally I decide to be a vet because the animals are my life, I love help them, cure them, care them, everything related with them; and the astronomy only passionate me for the misterys of the space.

My experience at the university, in general has been very good, always with little problems as differences with others and stress for the study, but too I have known people very beautiful and good friends, furthermore of love my career, my subjects, my environment, etc...

And finally, I would be very happy working in something relacionate with animals, as in wildlife conservation, smaller animals clinic, horses, etc... Although as I go perfecting, I think that really I will know to that I specifically want to spend, and work all my life.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario