martes, 8 de mayo de 2012

The lion... My favourite animal!!

In general, I love all the animals of all the species, as wild animals, exotic, domestic, etc... for example the wolf, tiger all the small animals as dog, cats, or rabbits, turtle, among other...  In this occasion I speak about the lion, one of my animals favourite more.

The lion is a mammal of the order carnivorous. This animal can reach to weighs of 225 kg maximun. Its habitat is in the Sabana, and its distribution is in Central Africa and Southern. This mammal eat animals like gazelle, wildebeests, antelope, buffalo, zebra, and much more.

The lion is the only that present a sexual dimorphism obvious, in other words, the males and female have a aspect notably different, for example the lioness don't have mane and lion yes. (128)

In connection with its habits, they have two type of organization, some is residents and they live in pride, and others are nomad and they live only or in couple. Moreover, they communicate it using a roar. And finally, the roles of each one, in the female is to hunt by its size and agility, and the male is to defend the pride or territory, although both can fulfill all the roles mentioned.

6 comentarios:

  1. that nice animal !!
    i want go to safari to africa and meet lions!
    :)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Leo! I love the lion! This animal is very beautiful ^^!
    bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hii leo.. I like the lion too, I would like travel to africa and know their habitat... I see you!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. hi leo !!!!the lion is so majestic but the lion is very male chauvinist jjajaajj

    ResponderEliminar
  5. WOW!... Lion is a great animal!... I love it!... Someday I will travel to see them. Bye!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Hello =), the lion is a great animal!! I remember "The lion king", one of mya favourite movies =)
    Good luck!!

    ResponderEliminar