viernes, 29 de junio de 2012

The dog breeds that like me... (L)

In general, I know little about dog breeds, only I know about the dog breeds best known as the golden retriever, labrador retriever, rottweiler, saint bernard and some more. For me is very complicated to choose two or three dog breeds, because of that all the dogs I like very much or at least the vast majority. For this ocassion I choose al rottweiler and the samoyed.

The Rottweiler I like very much because I know that this dog can be loyal, calm, courageous, independent and protective. I don't care what he thinks the people of this animal, I think is only ignorance of them on say that the rottweiler is agressive, not is friendly, is dangerous for the kids, among others. All the dogs can have this temperament bad, all depende of as the people raise to its dogs, althought they if have arms that can utilize and can cause hurt  but this not signify that they will use this arms. For all this they are a magnific dogs and the best guard dogs. Too can be a excellent friend for the children and protective of them, and not a dangerous.

Now, in relation to the Samoyed, this is a very beautiful dog, besides of affectionate with the people and the children. I like too because they are energetic and athletic, and I like to do sport or phisic activity, and with them I can to do this. This is an uncannily intelligent breed who thinks independently. They are trusting, loyal, gentle, and loving, for all this and much more I choose to this two dog breeds.


And finally, the mongrels are same of good that the dogs of breed, for this I love all the dogs, without importance if the dog is mongrel or of breeds. Good bye... =)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario