martes, 24 de abril de 2012

The television... !!!

The television, is the piece of technology that I prefer more in my house, maybe not is the object that more I need, but is the object that more use. Always, for as long as I remember, I have television. I use often this piece of technology, everyday, since that I arrive to my house until that I go me to sleep.


I study, I sleep a siesta, eat lunch, all this, seeing television. I love use this object because it entertain me, distract me, etc.... Moreover, I like see movie, television series, cartoons, news, musics videos, among other things; and without television I will not be able to do it. As well, is difficult for me study without television,  because I do not concentrate me, although the people think that is strange. And finally, I get bored very much when I have not or I can not see television.

 

3 comentarios:

  1. leo!! then...could say that you are a TV lover? hahaha.. well, I see TV , but not much, only when I see movies...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi leo
    I like the television,I see many tv but not the national channel

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I love watching movies in my Television. Today movies are really great and have good graphics effects :)

    ResponderEliminar