martes, 10 de abril de 2012

I am...

Leonié Alejandra Apablaza Soto was born on May 19th, year 1992 in the city of Santiago. At elementary school and high school she studied in the Colegio Los Conquistadores located in Cerrillos.

Leonié studied Biochemistry at the Catholic University of Valparaiso for almost one year (2009). Later, renounced of the profession for begin of study other. She at present is studying Veterinary Medicine, at the University of Chile, started in the year 2010.

She love of the animals, for this her hobby is related with these. Leonié practice horse riding two times a week. One of her dreams is be a of the best horsewoman.

The family of Leonié is very numerous, she have three brothers and five sisters, but not live with they, only live with their parents, their two nephews and her five pets beautiful (three dogs and two cats).

She is me... Leonié Alejandra Apablaza Soto.

4 comentarios:

  1. Wuoo!! I don´t know that you had studied biochemistry. I think this is very interesting.
    I see you!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Great dream!... I love horse riding too. I hope you can fulfill that dream of being one of the best horsewoman! It's amazing!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. dear leo !! :) you blog is beautiful and you cursive letter is great :) bye !!!

    ResponderEliminar